SASS Wire Forum

Reloading press and Ohaus/1010 scale SPF

Fairshake

I purchased this Lee Challenger Breech Lock press for a one step loading duty and then changed my mind and decided to do it different than planned. It is the heavy built Lee that Cabela's sell for $110 with the easy die change bushings. You don't have to reset the die each time as it is removed. You just push down a button and a half turn removes the die and bushing together. I put one bolt in it to mount it when I decided to another approach. Back into the box it went; never used. I'm also including the pair of extra bushings which I paid an extra $10 for. $55 plus shipping for a $120 dollar item that is one week old.

The next item is my Ohaus M5 scale which is the forerunner to the Lyman or RCBS 1010gr scale. It is self contained in it's own case and adjust with just a turn on a screw to level it for weighing. It is capable of weighing all the way to 1010 grains. The current RCBS is $150.00 plus shipping. I'm selling this scale for $55 plus shipping.

The Third item is the Redding Competition Seating Die for the Rem 300 SAUM which is also new in the box. This die was purchased for $100 and never used. It is made like a micrometer. I will sell it for half price of $45 plus shipping.

The first I'll take it is the one who gets the item. Questions don't qualify.

ITEMS ARE SPF!!! ITEMS ARE SPF !!!

Are you selling just the Lee press or is this the press kit?

At the price of $55 it is not the kit but the press with bushing. As I posted in the ad, Cabela's sells the press by itself for $110. You can find it cheaper but you will not find it new in the box for my price of $55 anywhere that I've seen. This press cost me $84 delivered to my door just this week.

Is the 1010 scale New? V.D.

No it's not new as I posted in my OP, it's the forerunner to the 1010. It is however just like new as it has seen very little very use.

I purchased this Lee Challenger Breech Lock press for a one step loading duty and then changed my mind and decided to do it different than planned. It is the heavy built Lee that Cabela's sell for $110 with the easy die change bushings. You don't have to reset the die each time as it is removed. You just push down a button and a half turn removes the die and bushing together. I put one bolt in it to mount it when I decided to another approach. Back into the box it went; never used. I'm also including the pair of extra bushings which I paid an extra $10 for. $55 plus shipping for a $120 dollar item that is one week old.

The next item is my Ohaus M5 scale which is the forerunner to the Lyman or RCBS 1010gr scale. It is self contained in it's own case and adjust with just a turn on a screw to level it for weighing. It is capable of weighing all the way to 1010 grains. The current RCBS is $150.00 plus shipping. I'm selling this scale for $55 plus shipping.

The Third item is the Redding Competition Seating Die for the Rem 300 SAUM which is also new in the box. This die was purchased for $100 and never used. It is made like a micrometer. I will sell it for half price of $45 plus shipping.

The first I'll take it is the one who gets the item. Questions don't qualify.

I'll take the press and scale. Paypal. PM your email address

Archived