SASS Wire Forum

Berreta Renegade1873 20" 45Colt Rifle

Guest Yahoo Delirious

Guest Yahoo Delirious

This is a one owner rifle. You probably know it has a factory short stroke. It has a shotgun style rubber but stock that stays comfortably in place on your shoulder. The forearm and wrist are factory checkered for a non slip grip. Comes standard with a large gold bead front sight and a semi buckhorn rear sight.

Ok, now for the additions.

I replaced all the springs:

The Smith Shop Light Duty Mainspring

Pioneer Gun Works Slixsprings

Pioneer Gun Works Light Firing Pin Spring

Pioneer Gun Works Lever Safety Spring

I have average sized hands and can cycle the lever with my thumb resting on top of the stock wrist and one finger in the lever. Very smooth short stroke.

I replaced the Italian made Lever screw and Side plate screw with Pioneer Gun Works hardened screws.

I also installed a Ricochet Roy's Old West Baseball Stitch Leather Lever Wrap. I will also include an extra uninstalled Ricochet Roy's wrap.

For you folks who know how .45s shoot in 1873s you'll like the fact that I added a positive slam down feature with an adjustable set screw to the lifter arm. Now the infamous .45 blowby is a non issue with this rifle.

I traded out the aluminum carrier block with a Brass one. The rifle just feels better and (sounds better) with the brass carrier.

I have all the original springs and screws. I do not have the aluminum carrier block.

It has two tiny (barley noticable) dings near the toe of the stock.

I'm selling it for $900.00 (to a good home) you take care of shipping costs and insurance to your FFL

Email me at dkbplus3@gmail.com and I'll take some pics

Yahoo Delirious Sass #16508

Guest Yahoo Delirious

I'll take it.

Please send your info to: johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Johnny Meadows

Ok, Great. Email sent.

Thanks, Yahoo

Archived