SASS Wire Forum

Slims Gang

T-Bone SASS #36388

I joined up with Slims Gang and the Abilene Boys this past weekend down at the Raid on Fort Parker in Mexia, Texas and well See What Happened was !!!!!They are the best group of guys and gals I have ever shot with.. Never a time did anyone want for any thing.. WOW I was amazed.... They took on, carried on and had a great time amongst themselves like schools mates and best friends.... They took us in ---Ellie Gant and myself just like we rode with them to the match.... Well what I'm trying to say is Thanks for a great weekend and I'm looking forward to shooting with Slims Gang at Texas State.... Thanks T-Bone and Ellie

We also enjoy the company of the Dooley Gang ! It was the first time to shoot with ya'll it was a pleasure. Can't wait for State see you there and tell Miss Ellie she did real well for her first out.

" SLIM "

It was a HOOT getting to shoot with you T-bone and real treat to shoot with Mis Ellie. See you at STATE. It's going to get better with each one of the Three Step matches.

RUSTY CUFFS

Just don't ever enter a bet with Slim and you will be fine! :lol: Don't let him steal your kids candy either! :lol: Love ya brother!

Just don't ever enter a bet with Slim and you will be fine! :lol: Don't let him steal your kids candy either! :lol: Love ya brother!

Thanks T Bone, we try to have fun wherever we go and ya'll seem to just fit right in. I watched in amazement every time you shot a stage. Miss Ellie handeled herself and her guns like a seasoned shooter. It was an honor to get to shoot with ya'll. I'm looking foreword to next time. :D

Yosemite Jim

Archived