SASS Wire Forum

Orange Bowl & The last Stand

rippin kid

The Wife and I had made plans to shoot at the Last Stand. We are driving down from West Virginia. Yesterday we decided what the heck we're going to St. Augustine we might as well drive all the way to Miami and watch WVU beat Clemson in the Orange Bowl. Should be a fun week. We got some good seats on the 20 yard line. College Football and Cowboy Shooting it does not get much better than that. GO MOUNTAINEERS

The Wife and I had made plans to shoot at the Last Stand. We are driving down from West Virginia. Yesterday we decided what the heck we're going to St. Augustine we might as well drive all the way to Miami and watch WVU beat Clemson in the Orange Bowl. Should be a fun week. We got some good seats on the 20 yard line. College Football and Cowboy Shooting it does not get much better than that. GO MOUNTAINEERS

Go Clemson! I'll be watching it on TV the night before driving to TLS. Should be a fun drive...

Hope y'all have as good a time as me and my daughter did at our first ever big college game this year. On her birthday we went to Raliegh to watch Clemson crush NCSU. Unfortunately, it ended up the other way around. She said it was the worst birthday ever!! hahaha

Go Tigers!!!!

C.S.

Gamecocks are playing today at 1:00 PM in Florida! I hope both SC teams win, but especially the Gamecocks! This is my son's last year in the Carolina Band, plus I went to Carolina too.

Go Gamecocks!

• 2 weeks later...

What a wonderfull week in FLA. We realy enjoyed the game, GO Mountaineers!! The Last Stand was a supper enjoyable time. The stages where jst right. Pose 15 had a bunch of great cowboys and girls. Weather all week was outstanding.

Archived