SASS Wire Forum

White Christma Bing ... Danny..

Deja Vous

I have the movie on, so I am headiing that way now.. gosh, I love the old movies.. and the Christmas ones are some of the best. The songs are so good.. I love them.. It was before my ability to understand the meaning behind these old shows... But they are great, and I loved them even when I didn't understand all of the message they were sending me. Cool stuff from our past!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.. you are all in my heart and my prayers this season. You all deserve the very best in life.. thanks for just being you... that is the very best part of each and everyone of you.... Hugs.. Deja

I have the movie on, so I am headiing that way now.. gosh, I love the old movies.. and the Christmas ones are some of the best. The songs are so good.. I love them.. It was before my ability to understand the meaning behind these old shows... But they are great, and I loved them even when I didn't understand all of the message they were sending me. Cool stuff from our past!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.. you are all in my heart and my prayers this season. You all deserve the very best in life.. thanks for just being you... that is the very best part of each and everyone of you.... Hugs.. Deja

I was switching between that and A Christmas Carol with Alistare Sim, 1951. Great movies!!

Archived