SASS Wire Forum

Worst Hair cut...

Deja Vous

My hair laughs at curling irons also!! I have wanted curly hair ever since I can remember, I have this fear now that my grey hair is going to be curly, it would be poetic justice lol

Be careful what you wish for........mine is quite wavy now.....

Da worst hair cut was when I went into da Army ......

Cold, rainy night at Ft. Benning, Ga. (0200)

Had a little guy tellin' me to put my feet in the painted footprints.....

I drew a breath to back talk him and felt a sharp jabbing pain in my jaw and mu butt on the wet pavement. ;)

Den , we marched over to da post barber. Asked me how I'd like it cut and I said, "little off da top, my good man !"

Buzzzzzz, right down the middle of my head ! :lol: :lol:

Never knew some many men had big ears before ! :unsure:

Ah.. same year as your were issued a net hat and clothing? lol... Was it a RAZOR cut??? lol

You got it. I was issued a very extensive (but identical) wardrobe, and got the top of my head badly sunburned for the first time the next day! I quickly learned to appreciate hats - darn that hurts! :P

Then fast forward a few (at least it seemed that way) years, and I once again relearned the value of hats :lol:

Harvey

Who STILL tans real quick on the back of my head :P:

Here's to cowboy hats!

My hair laughs at curling irons also!! I have wanted curly hair ever since I can remember, I have this fear now that my grey hair is going to be curly, it would be poetic justice lol

Careful Meg, The grass always seems to appear greener on the other side of the fence. :)

I had thick, wavy hair growing up - hated it - always wanted straight hair. Wish granted (at least half of it) - it is now very thin. :P Hate it, but I'm happy about what is left! :D

My daughter inherited my curly, thick hair gene and she hates it - she straightens it.

Seems like we always want what's on the other side of the fence ^_^

Harvey

Archived