SASS Wire Forum

BRAD FINCH BENEFIT SHOOT

Grusome Gulch Regulators ( Plainview, Texas) had a benefit shoot for Brad Finch Saturday.

It was a little cool and a lot windy, but over 40 shooters steped up to the plate to help Brad with some of his medical expenses.

Like all events like this there were a few that set it up and my hats off to them all.

Brad looks great,is looking foward to getting his prothesis and is back to gunsmithing.

Another great example of "the cowboy way" we see so often in CAS

HAR! Ain't no Regulators in that grimy gang at the Gulch. All the Regulators came from north of there. But, YES, it was an absolute GREAT match for a great cause. Great shoot, great friends, great food and plenty of it. The only thing that put a damper on was The Hawk showed up big time. The Hawk, the allmighty hawk, Mr. Wind. Super cold south wind at about a thousand miles an hour.

I think Jimmy said there were 47 of us and we raised just right at $5000 Yankee dollars for ole Brad from entries and the silent auction. Good Job Jimmy and Joanie and all the Gang!

Folks, to me this is what cowboy shooters are all about. We ARE family!

Brad

Wished we could have been there Saturday for your benefit shoot. We took up a collection the 3rd weekend at the Texas State Wild Bunch Match in Cleburne. It was cool and windy here Saturday also. Good Luck

Goatneck

HEY THERE COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS: My hats off to everyone who made this benefit a success, it was a group effort for sure. It just goes to show we all stick together when we need to. My thanks go out to all the behind the scene people, it could'nt have been done with out ya'll, STANDS WITH A FIST, YANKEE TEXAN, ELI BLUE, CAYENNE made some great food. There were so many that stepped up with running regristations, entries, auction items, thanks to everyone. Special thanks go out to CIMMARRON FIREARMS, TAYLORS FIREARMS, SLIXSPRINGS, BADMAN BULLETS for their support, BRAD FINCH even stepped up and included action work on firearms from CIMMARRON & TAYLORS at no charge goes to show what a great person he is. Again thank you for your participation, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Blacksmith Jim & Cayenne

Well I forgot to mention that a coupla those Regulators showed the way and came first overall Man and Lady. Congratulations to Panhandle Cowgirl and Aberdeen. Good shootin' y'all!! There were I believe 11 clean matches which is unbelievable with the wind like it was.

Again, many thanks to Blacksmith Jim, Cayenne, Eli Blue and all the Gruesome Gulchers for puttin' on such a great match for such a good cause. My hat is off to all of you.

Archived