SASS Wire Forum

Indiana Clubs Shooting on into Winter ?

Grizhicks

Are any of the Indiana clubs (or anywhere within 2 hours of Indianapolis) shooting on into the winter? We shot with Pineridge Regulators & Atlanta Cattle Company, but they are both done in October. While Leather Anne Pearls will not shoot if cold, I don't mind if it's not too cold nor too wet. I think Dalesville has a shoot scheduled for November, but I can't get to their web site. THANKS, in advance, for any help.... Grizhicks

Cutter's Raiders in NE Indiana shoot year around. Our next shoot is November 5th....we shoot the first Saturday of each month. Come on up.

KK

Cutter's Raiders is always a great shoot. I really enjoy the winter camaraderie at the matches. Start shooting at 10:00 done by 1:00 with a decent hot lunch afterwards. Karl usually skedaddles after the Dec. shoot to warmer weather but there are about 10=12 of us diehards who shoot through the winter.

We shoot through the winter here at Wabash Indiana in an indoor range on the west side of town. We have been having it here for about 4 years now. We only shoot here Dec., Jan./ and Feb. and is a great way to stay in practice through the winter. If interested or want more info contact me at g.gardineer@dishmail.net or 765-469-4440.

THANKS guys !!!! It's a long way up to Etna Green (almost as far to Wabash), but I may try it one Saturday. KK, I do plan on coming up for the BP shoot... Again, THANKS.... Grizhicks

Archived