SASS Wire Forum

WTS lever action & single action 22(SPF)

Looking to sell a couple of great pieces. First is a Henry Golden Boy 22lr. This rifle has the brass look like the 1866 with a 20" oct barrel, walnut stock, brass bead frt sight, it does handle short, long,& long rifle. This rifle has had less than 100 rds thur it. It was bought for side matches used it a couple of times. It does not have the box but who uses that anyway.

The next item is a EAA Bounty Hunter 22lr/mag 8 shot single action with 4 1/2" barrel, blue finish & wood grips. It does come w/ the 22mag cylinder and the box. This pistol has also been shot less than 100 rounds. I thought it would be for them to be used rather than just set in the safe. Work has not allowed me the pleasure to be able to shoot for the last year so might as well move them on to someother lucky cowboy.

So here is the unbelivable deal for these 2 great firearms:

I would like to sell them for the combined price of $445.00 plus shipping to your favorite FFL.

if you have priced these firearms at all you'll know that is less than what it cost for the rifle alone at you local retailer.

I can send pics if you would like to see them i haven't been able to figure out how to post them here on the fourm. these would also be great for the young shooters out there for the up coming holiday.

Thanks in advance for taking a look,

Buffalo Sam Peed

Archived