SASS Wire Forum

Electric Buggy Gun Cart

I am selling my Electric powered 4 gun cart. Looks just like a BUGGY. It's very nice and smooth to ride. It is based on a Haulzall frame, differental, and motor. The Haulz All was slightly modified to add the buggy on top. I came up with the design and concept and brought it to a carriage maker to make the wood and mount the buggy etc. We had a good time to say the least. Looks very nice.

The neatest thing about this is that you may ride on it or turn the TILLER wheel around and STEER from behind and walk behind your powered gun cart. Only used two seasons. I have not been able to shoot for two seans

Great pictures can be seen here: http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n312/mike13500/

ELECTRIC Powered. Look at the "HaulzAll" web site for details on frame, differential, motor specs, tires etc

According to their specs for this cart it will transport 650 LBS on level ground and 450 LBS up hills

60" long. Easily fits in my Expedition when the seat is removed.

Real carriage springs for the Tufted seat. Smooth ride

Rubber insert wagon wheels

Ash

Forward and reversevariable speed

Dynamic braking so it wont go anywhere on hills

Differential for sharp turns

Rear dual drive tractor tires for traction. (Haulz All options)

Rider seat removable.

4 gun cart

Includes large Patio Umbrella and built in mount. Buggy wont tip over due to weight and width/length

Custom made cover if you transport on a trailer.

Winchester floor mat

It has everything and more

Price $2,500. I have $3,500 into it. The Haulzall unit alone sells for $1,659 plus shipping. You ill not be dissapointed!!!. Trailer shown in pictures is not included and will not be for sale until the Buggy sells. I wont ship.

Hey! that now that is cool.

Maybe you should work out a deal with the Hoveround folks and sell them in the SASS Mercantile. It's even eco friendly.

Shameless

Archived