SASS Wire Forum

WTS Remington Parts Gun

CarbineCasey #4469

Pards

Gotta get rid of some stuff that collects dust and I don't need. I have a Remington Targetmaster Singleshot Model-510.....NO bolt, it has decent wood, bore is nice, everything but the bolt is here. Don't have a clue what its worth? Shoot me a reasonable offer, plus shipping and its yours.

My e-mail is willisburg3@aol.com.

Carbinecasey

I have one of these that my father bought used late 40s or early 50s that I grew up shooting back in PA. It took quite a few rabbits, squirrels and bottles. Remington made them between about 1935 and 1962 and made over half a million of them, so they are not rare. I was getting values on the guns stuffed into the safe a few years ago and it was worth about $25, but way more than that to me as sentimental value. I've seen them occassionally in very good condition for about $100, but never saw one actually sell. If you wanted to get rid of yours cheap I would consider it just to have the spare parts in case I ever used mine and needed a part, but I doubt with as well made as they were I would ever need to repair it.

Roger Petrella

Franktown, CO

Archived