SASS Wire Forum

'66 .45LC rifle & 1858 New Army pistols

Guest Iona Vaquero

Guest Iona Vaquero

For sale:

'66 .45 LC rifle, 24" octagon barrel. It was shot in one Wild Bunch match and has maybe 500 rounds through it. Asking $750

(2) 1858 New Army pistols in .44 with 5 1/2" barrels. Shot in 9 Plainsman matches. They also come with conversion cylinders to make the .45LC. They've only been cleaned, never used. Many accessories come with them. Asking $1000 for everything.

I'll try to figure out how to link photos, otherwise email me and I'll send them to you.

For sale:

'66 .45 LC rifle, 24" octagon barrel. It was shot in one Wild Bunch match and has maybe 500 rounds through it. Asking $750

(2) 1858 New Army pistols in .44 with 5 1/2" barrels. Shot in 9 Plainsman matches. They also come with conversion cylinders to make the .45LC. They've only been cleaned, never used. Many accessories come with them. Asking $1000 for everything.

I'll try to figure out how to link photos, otherwise email me and I'll send them to you.

Who are the '58s made by ? Pietta ? Uberti ? other ? . .

Would you sell the conversion cylinders seperately ? . . .

Guest Iona Vaquero

Conversion cylinders are from Taylor's & Co. Yes, would consider selling them seperately, but not individually.

Pistols are from Uberti and nothing has been done to them.

Archived