SASS Wire Forum

Where to buy Cowboy Hat near Fairfax VA?

Wagon Box Willy

Howdy Pards,

I've got everything I need to get started except a hat :) I'll be in Fairfax VA this week, does anyone know of a store in that area that sells hats? I'd like to have one for shootin this coming weekend.

Thanks,

Willy

Kid, thanks. I'm in Fairfax tonight through Friday morning. I couldn't find anything local to me in New Hampshire though admittedly I didn't look too hard.

I assume the traffic to Fredricksburg is horrible in the evening though.

The NE CAS calendar says there's a shoot in Dalton NH on Sunday the 7th,

I know they shoot at the NRA range in the winter on the first Tuesday of every month and I'm 5 min from there (I'm in Fairfax more than NH these days) but I worry about bringing my guns down on the plain for fear they get stolen.

Willy

If you happen to see a TSC ( Tractor Supply Company ) store on the way,swing in there. Our TSC stores here in Ohio sell western hats.Hopefully they will out that way too.

I live in the Fairfax area of VA and there is a Western Store in the Springfield Mall witch is 10 minutes down the road from Fairfax in Springfield VA. The store is located on the upper level near the JC Penney’s store. :excl: They do have a lot of good hats. I bought a nice Charlie One Horse cowboy hat there last year.

The Virginia City Marshals start shooting next month in September on the first Tuesday of the month. E-mail me if you would like to shoot the NRA match. Take care hope this helps you find a hat.

The Virginia Kid

Archived