SASS Wire Forum

Hey Chili Pepper Kid

Mosey West

Nope no smoked carp fer me....Did have sum fish and fries at a place in McGregor, Ia that was excellent. Old Man River was the name of the resturant. Went shopping at River Junction. Have been putting together something to wear at banquets and such. Had a good time.

Are ya shooting at Fort Des Moines on Sunday?

Chili Pepper Kid

Nope. It's about a 2 1/2 day drive to get there! Ha! We'll shoot up north Saturday at Turkeyfoot. I better get to bed or I won't get up in time for my nap.

Mosey

Nope no smoked carp fer me....Did have sum fish and fries at a place in McGregor, Ia that was excellent. Old Man River was the name of the resturant. Went shopping at River Junction. Have been putting together something to wear at banquets and such. Had a good time.

Are ya shooting at Fort Des Moines on Sunday?

Chili Pepper Kid

Carp.. ???? Really?? yikes.. lol.. McGregeor is that a sailboat?? lol.. I am trying to figure this cryptic message out.. and pick on you at the same time.. how am I doing? lol.. DV

Carp.. ???? Really?? yikes.. lol.. McGregeor is that a sailboat?? lol.. I am trying to figure this cryptic message out.. and pick on you at the same time.. how am I doing? lol.. DV

Are you picking on me?? Hmmm at Canary Lake elementry school that meant a girl liked ya.

I went on vacation for a week and left Mosey to his own. You were suppose ta be keeping him outta trouble.

McGregor Iowa is on the Mississippi across from Prairie Du Chien Wisconsin. It is home to River Junction Trade Co..

As to smoked carp...nope not fer me.

Chili Pepper Kid

Archived