SASS Wire Forum

FS - CAS Leather

Flickr Picture Set of all the stuff Below Make sure to click the "next" button to see all the pictures.

Kirkpatrick Long Hunter Shotshell Belt: 12-12ga Pair Loops (24 shells total) + 6-38/357 loops. Buckle to First Hole (42" in) Last Hole (46"+) W/ Basket Weave $120 Shipped. Virtually Brand New ***sold to theywalkamongus***

Kirkpatrick Graveyard Shotshell Belt: 8-12ga Pair Loops (16 shells total) + 10-45 Loops. Buckle to First Hole (40" in) Last Hole (44"+), some wear on the shotshell loops, $80 Shipped ***Sol***

Kirkpatrick Long Hunter Left Side Strong Holster (2005 LH-04 version) $50 Shipped ***sold to theywalkamongus***

Kirkpatrick Ammo Pouch- Matches Long Hunter. $40 Shipped ***Sold to Texas Law Dog***

El Paso Saddlery Belt - Never Worn 3" Money belt with 38/357 Loops, 3 12ga Pair Loops Slide, and 6 38/357 loop Slide. Buckle to First Hole (32" in) Last Hole (38"+) $120 Shipped THIS IS A GEM.

Leather Suspenders with Brass Studs $25 shipped ***sold to Amarillo Fella***

Leather Cuffs / Gauntlets $35 Shipped (The were made by a friend of mine. Upper arm opening 4" Diameter, wrist is 2.5" min diameter and can open to about 3" in diameter. Nice but nothing fancy. ***Sold to Tom Payne***

Oak Teel Flat Toe Boots with Rubber soles. 17" Heel to Top. $50 shipped Leather is still very suple and toes have a little wear. A little leather polish and they'll look new. I don't know the exact size, but I wear a size 10.5 and they are about perfect with two pairs of socks.

Misc Cartride Holders. I might throw them in for someone unless you really want them (the square ones have "Willie" stamped into them). One is 45LConly and the other is 10 38, 10 45LC

As always, feel free to make offers if you buy one or more.

Willie:

What is the width of the front straps on the leather suspenders?

Thanks,

Amarillo Rattler

Willie, I would like the Kirkpatrick ammo pouch if it is till available.

1.5" - believe it or not, they are from Nordstroms from the 90s... ^_^

I'll take the suspenders. Send me your payment info.

Thanks,

Amarillo Rattler (Fella)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived