SASS Wire Forum

FS - SASS Rifles and Shotguns

CAS Shotguns and Rifles For Sale

PICTURES

Winchester 97 Take-down 12 ga. shotgun - it is far from pretty but it is slicker then a greased pig. Very old gun... Butt has been cut down slightly to ease shouldering. Slide lock has been disabled for quick loading. $300 + shipping ***Sold to Slick McClade***

Stoeger Coach Gun - 12 ga. - Tuned by Jimmy Spurs.

Indent made to hold break action in the open position. This shotgun will remain fully opened when held with one hand and moving. Barrel throats have been chamfered to ease loading. Butt has been shorted for ease of shouldering. $350 + shipping ***Sold to Slick McClade***

Winchester 1873 Deluxe Border Rifle with 20" Oct Barrel - 357/38 - Taylor Firearms, Tuned by Jimmer Spurs $1500

See my other post. ***Sold to Lefty Too Slim****

Winchester 1894 - 45LC Oct Barrel, Case Hardened, Crescent Butt-Plate, VERY BEAUTIFUL and made in the USA... $675 + shipping

***Sold****

More pictures available upon request.

CAS Shotguns and Rifles For Sale

PICTURES

Winchester 97 Take-down 12 ga. shotgun - it is far from pretty but it is slicker then a greased pig. Very old gun... Butt has been cut down slightly to ease shouldering. Slide lock has been disabled for quick loading. $300 + shipping

Stoeger Coach Gun - 12 ga. - Tuned by Jimmy Spurs.

Indent made to hold break action in the open position. This shotgun will remain fully opened when held with one hand and moving. Barrel throats have been chamfered to ease loading. Butt has been shorted for ease of shouldering. $350 + shipping

Winchester 1873 Deluxe Border Rifle with 20" Oct Barrel - 357/38 - Taylor Firearms, Tuned by Jimmer Spurs $1500

See my other post.

Winchester 1894 - 45LC Hex Barrel, Case Hardened, Crescent Butt-Plate, VERY BEAUTIFUL and made in the USA... $675 + shipping

More pictures available upon request.

I will take the SxS and the 97, pm you for shipping of funds

• 2 weeks later...

Archived