SASS Wire Forum

FS - Buffalo Fur 4XXXX Stetson

Nutiket

I bought this and never wore it outside trying it on in the store. I liked it but then never wore it and have decided that it's just not right for me.

It's color is listed as "mink" which means brown. It's got a 4 inch brim, 6 1/2 inch crown, and is all buffalo fur felt 4XXXX. Size is 7 1/8. It looks like a mix between a campaign hat and a 10 gallon hat I guess. I can email pictures to anyone who'd like them. It's just like you'd get it from the store, wrapped in plastic, tag on it, in factory box. There's not much more to say that pictures can't.

I'd like $100 shipped to you. It's original tag says $115, and you're saving sales tax on top of that plus whatever shipping would cost.

Please email me at nutiket@yahoo.com if you're interested or would like pictures. Thanks.

Pics sent out to all that asked so far, thanks for the interest.

If you're interested please make an offer. I hate losing money on this hat but I'll never wear and and would love it to go to someone who would. I still feel $100 shipped is reasonable (think of the size of the shipping box) but am open to offers.

Everybody wants a "bargain" (including me) so I'll take it for a total of $90, if you agree.

Done deal, check your email.

Archived