SASS Wire Forum

HAY..............Anybody want to shoot WILD BUNCH

Back 40 #23910 L

.......I mean, HEY, we are gonna shoot 5 Stages of Wild Bunch this Sunday at the World Shooting complex, Sparta, Il. Register at 11, shoot at NOON. (go to church)

You can shoot "cowboy" if you want. It's gonna be HOT, so cool cloths are O.K.

40 are you going to have any more Wild Bunch shoots later? My daughter's getting married this weekend , so I have to be around for that and meet all the inlaws and outlaws ( I'd rather shoot) just kidding. I know Shorty Norton and I enjoy coming down and shooting with you and the others.Hope you have more,let me know. Al

Al, the 4 Sunday of July and August will be our "Summer Sizzle" Wild Bunch Shoots.

Sure is a bad time to be scheduling a wedding.

Marlin & Jack, you guys stand out by the street corner on Sunday Morning and I'll be right by to pick you up. Don't worry, I'll be there.

PS, cut hay on Monday, it's not going to rain, I promise.

FR, you Missouri boys sure do know how to shoot. I can see the other guys with skill and talent,especially that young'un, but..........you......................I think your Mom must have dropped you when you was a baby.

Does my little buddy need any ammo or guns?

Hey Smoke!

Take my two new toys with you and you and Mel can wring out any kinks for me.

Take plenty of boolits and you boys have fun.

Charlie

Bring them bad boys with you PS and we will "crank and burn" some ammo. I'll bring the ammo.

You're on Back 40. I am short on lead bullet 45 acp ammo, but I will bring some factory fmj to swap with you.

Smoke

I set up the stages yesterday and the "ticks" are bad on the wooden buildings. You might want to spray down with repellent or, Frisco Red has volunteered to do a "tick check" on anyone after the shoot. I don't know about you, but I ain't dropping my pants for Red.

:wub: You Funny!!! :rolleyes: I wish I'm there to shoot cowboy with COOL clothes. :rolleyes: It's bit cold here in Germany and I have to wear my sweat pant here. :angry: Cascade Charlie loves the weather here. :) I'm so ready to go back home to start shooting cowboy. I'm not too sure about Wild Bunch. Not too crazy about 1911s. I had a hard time with it 2 years ago. Like Charlies says, its take practice, practice. haha But I miss my cowboy shooting too much. I'm ready to go back into it. Hopefully to see you guys in August. :wub:

Tenshot Tammy :)

Archived