SASS Wire Forum

About Tupelo Flash for those who have been asking

Wells Fargo #3863

For those who have been asking about Tupelo, we just spent last Saturday night with him and around 200 of his family and friends celebrating his second 30th birthday bash that was held at his home. Tupelo's band from his Ron Stein's Hollywood Review performed along with several guest celebrity impersonators and other guest entertainers. As if this was not enough, Tupelo’s Sensei, Grand Master Floyd Burk promoted Tupelo to fourth Dan (4th degree Black Belt). Tupelo is now a “Master”.

Tupelo's injury to his elbow has healed nicely and he is shooting better than ever now that he has a chance to get out to various monthly matches at several of our local Southern California clubs along with participating at The Cowboys monthly matches in Norco, home of the original EOT as well as Arizona's Winter Range event and California's 5 Dogs match a few weeks back. The wife and I shot on his posse this weekend and he just keeps getting faster and faster.

Cowboys TV show is currently being aired as reruns and is on hiatus at the present time. We are encouraged and when we hear anything, we will let you know.

Tupelo and the Cowboys have been asked to appear at one of California's Premier shooting ranges in Newhall, California on June 11th to demonstrate and give people an opportunity to try their hand at Cowboy Action Shooting and learn about SASS, while supporting several charities including the Wounded Warrior program while attending this Hollywood Celebrity Shoot produced by Patrick Kilpatrick and hosted by Oak Tree Shooting Range from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Tupelo appreciated and was actually overwhelmed that so many people showed such an outpouring of kindness, words of encouragement, love and prayers while he was injured and recuperating. The email, cards and letters and phone calls from everywhere meant more to him than words could express. At the rate he is going, I am sure he feels that he will be celebrating a third 30th birthday and possibly a 4th. I just don't know if there are many out there who can keep up with him.

If you liked seeing Tupelo, his flashy wardrobe, his unique style, Tupelo's Tip of the Week and his weekly message, "If you are out on the trail and see someone who needs a hand, take the time and lend them yours", drop a line to Outdoor Channel and let them know your thoughts.

Wells Fargo

Wells,

Thank you for sharing the news about Tupelo. I've never had the pleasure of meeting him face to face but he sure looks too young to have had a second 30-year birthday!

Best wishes to him and his family,

Harmonious

Wells,

Thank you for sharing the news about Tupelo. I've never had the pleasure of meeting him face to face but he sure looks too young to have had a second 30-year birthday!

Best wishes to him and his family,

Harmonious

He has the best hair money can buy...He just needs to get a better cigar...But he did look good at the Ambush this past weekend...

Texas Lizard

Archived