SASS Wire Forum

~Lakewood Marshals~

The Lakewood Marshals will be shootin' Saturday.

6 stages in the woods.

Shoot 3, gnaw on what vittles you brought, then shoot 3 more.

Register at 9

Shoot at 10

$12 for non-members

$10 for members

Although the good Reverend may have the Lord on his side, I am prepared to do battle with victory foremost in my mind. :P:lol:

It's not in the cards for Annie and I this month as she is working.....so we wont be slowing down the pace. I think were gonna try to shoot Litchfield next week though. Any of the Lakewood folks shoot there too??????

Wooly

I'll be runnin' the roads at 90 once again to shoot at my favorite range, with most of my favorite people. Hopefully I can continue April's string of good shooting, something gone for 3 or 4 years post multiple surgeries to try and correct my twisted brain and spine. Even if I shoot like crap, it will be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's what keeps this crazy ole' fart pushin' and pushin' down the Cowboy Action Trail!!!

I remain,

Deadman Walking, SASS# 42086

Hey Deadman......no naps this month......

Wooly

I promises to stays awakeses.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnufffsnortzzzzzz.

Yep, I'm quite awake........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnufflesnortzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

It's not in the cards for Annie and I this month as she is working.....so we wont be slowing down the pace. I think were gonna try to shoot Litchfield next week though. Any of the Lakewood folks shoot there too??????

Wooly

DW, unless Litchfield is holding an unscheduled match you're a week early, they shoot on the 3rd Saturday, next week is Effingham and Sparta

Archived