SASS Wire Forum

About two blocks from my office today...

Grizzly Dave

Swat team was working

The bank that was evacuated is a branch of the one my daughter has an account at, I sometimes go there to put some money in for her, glad I didn't have to go there today.

Ahh gotta brag a bit we do pay attention at USB.. lol.. Geesh.. that is scarey.. Be careful Grizzes..

Actually that bank employee reporting the shots possibly saved lives. The way the story reads the bad guy shot his girlfriends son, and then maybe turned the gun on himself. If police hadn't responded I reckon he might have gone after her as well. I'm totally reading in between the lines here, but ya gotta stay aware of your surroundings and report anything that is amiss.

Actually that bank employee reporting the shots possibly saved lives. The way the story reads the bad guy shot his girlfriends son, and then maybe turned the gun on himself. If police hadn't responded I reckon he might have gone after her as well. I'm totally reading in between the lines here, but ya gotta stay aware of your surroundings and report anything that is amiss.

Reading between the lines if often correct.. You be careful..

Archived