SASS Wire Forum

DANG what a fun evenin'~!

Saturday last.

Drove to Visalia with Helen Brimstone and Doc Pierce to a really cool coffee house, place called "Maverick's." It ain't no Starbucks...! :rolleyes:

Anyway, there we were, with 'bout 35 other folks, enjoyin' great coffee and, even better, the company of Dave Stamey and his music.

If any of y'all ever have a chance to see Dave perform, it's a guaranteed good time. No, make that a guaranteed great time! Not only a terrific cowboy musician, but a warm and friendly soul who'll take the time for enjoyable conversation. He and his wife, Melissa, are plumb good folk.

Yup... a darned good evening! ^_^

Saturday last.

Drove to Visalia with Helen Brimstone and Doc Pierce to a really cool coffee house, place called "Maverick's." It ain't no Starbucks...! :rolleyes:

Anyway, there we were, with 'bout 35 other folks, enjoyin' great coffee and, even better, the company of Dave Stamey and his music.

If any of y'all ever have a chance to see Dave perform, it's a guaranteed good time. No, make that a guaranteed great time! Not only a terrific cowboy musician, but a warm and friendly soul who'll take the time for enjoyable conversation. He and his wife, Melissa, are plumb good folk.

Yup... a darned good evening! ^_^

Ah.. .sounds like fun.. how is Helen?? I have not heard from her in a while...

Ah.. .sounds like fun.. how is Helen?? I have not heard from her in a while...

Deja, it was fun!

Now, as far as Ms Brimstone's concerned, well.... to borrow your term - "LOL" - she's been REAL busy. Between work (she's one o' them engineer types) and watching over her 93 year-old mom (who's a REALLY cool lady!), she's been up to her ears in Cub Scoutie stuff. She's the new Cubmaster for her grandson's pack, doin' campouts, pinewood derby's, and training... lots of training. We'd just spent a long day of it before the drive to Visalia! ^_^

I'm sure you'll be hearin' from her... :)

Deja, it was fun!

Now, as far as Ms Brimstone's concerned, well.... to borrow your term - "LOL" - she's been REAL busy. Between work (she's one o' them engineer types) and watching over her 93 year-old mom (who's a REALLY cool lady!), she's been up to her ears in Cub Scoutie stuff. She's the new Cubmaster for her grandson's pack, doin' campouts, pinewood derby's, and training... lots of training. We'd just spent a long day of it before the drive to Visalia! ^_^

I'm sure you'll be hearin' from her... :)

Please give her my new facebook page info it is dejavous of course.. lol.. She sounds like such a nice person.. You know, you two have to be a pretty cool couple of sass pards.. DV she is so nice...

Archived