SASS Wire Forum

EMF Great Western 1873 38/357 pistols & 1892 EMF Hartford rifle for sale

Maddog Mark

STILL AVAILABLE. EMF Great Western 1873 38/357 pistols, $800 for the pair, 4 5/8" barrels, sighted in with 38 special cowboy loads. Guns in great shape. Also need to add that they are case hardened finish, they have the stock wood grips (smooth). have the original boxes and most of the paperwork that came with them. they have had about 2,000 rounds through them each, all 38 special cowboy loads with 130 grain rnfp's. SOLD the rifle. The rifle is a 1892 Hartford rifle with the brass reciever in 357 caliber. asking 400 for the rifle. shipping will be whatever it costs for each item. I don't know if I can ship all three at the same time. I thought I had these sold here on the wire but the guy who wanted them seems to have backed out. so I need to know ASAP how you want to pay if your interested. I must have your FFL information before I can ship, thanks

EMF Great Western 1873 38/357 pistols, $800 for the pair, 4 5/8" barrels, sighted in with 38 special cowboy loads. Guns in great shape. Also need to add that they are case hardened finish, they have the stock wood grips (smooth). have the original boxes and most of the paperwork that came with them. they have had about 2,000 rounds through them each, all 38 special cowboy loads with 130 grain rnfp's. The rifle is a 1892 Hartford rifle with the brass reciever in 357 caliber. asking 400 for the rifle. shipping will be whatever it costs for each item. I don't know if I can ship all three at the same time. I thought I had these sold here on the wire but the guy who wanted them seems to have backed out. so I need to know ASAP how you want to pay if your interested. I must have your FFL information before I can ship, thanks

I am interested in the pistols. Could you send me some pictures at franandaj@gmail.com ? And would you take paypal for payment?

thanks

Two Feathers MacKenzie

Maddog, I'm interested in the rifle. EMF has a number of 1892 Hartford models. Is the barrel length 20" or 24" and octagonal or round? I'd like to see some pictures. About how many rounds have you put through the rifle. Any problems running 38 specials and have you had any action work done? Thanks.

I'll send a PM.

Buck

SASS #91335

Could you post pictures or email them?Pm ed email address

Interested in the full set (assuming 20" rifle barrel) - also here in SoCal (Ventura County). I see the previous offers, please consider this as a backup offer. Will send PM.

Ok you got it. lets get it all together and get er done. my info is Mark Dittmer address 27720 state highway 74, Perris, Ca 92570. Call me if you want at 951-674-6745.

Maddog, I'm interested in the rifle. EMF has a number of 1892 Hartford models. Is the barrel length 20" or 24" and octagonal or round? I'd like to see some pictures. About how many rounds have you put through the rifle. Any problems running 38 specials and have you had any action work done? Thanks.

I'll send a PM.

Buck

SASS #91335

Maddog,

There appear to be several versions of the EMF Great Western revolver:

http://www.emf-company.com/store/pc/1873-Great-Western-II-Revolvers-c64.htm

Which model are they? And are they sequential serial numbers?

Mike

The Box they came in I still have. It says EMF Californian 357 4 3/4" NM #HF357CHS434NM

also watch the video at my youtube account below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI4sysN30Lc

Maddog,

Mike

ALso NOT sequential numbers but you can take possesion of both at one time as far as I know once purchased.

Maddog,

Mike

Archived