SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse

Willie Wheelgun

Minnesota Rose's little grand daughter is going into the hospital this morning for a colonoscopy. Very scarey for such a little lady. Please, if you have a moment send an arrow prayer to the Man upstairs for Lili - for the doctor's wisdom and a safe proceedure.

Blessings

WW

Glad things went ok.

I just got one thing to say, Minnesota Rose looks WAY too young to have a grand daughter!

Grizz

Dem Swedes live in the frozen tundra and they don't age so fast. They is froze solid six months outta the year. Actually she is MUCH older than I am. :rolleyes:

You just know I am gonna pay for that remark. :unsure:

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for Lili. She is 10 years old and was a real trooper through this. Your prayers were answered and nothing major was found.

And yes, Badger you will resent making that remark about my being older than you(by 3 months). But I do have 5 grandchildren, the oldest being 26. Thanks Griz for the kind compliment. Always what a lady likes to hear. Thank you all......Minnesota Rose.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers for Lili. She is 10 years old and was a real trooper through this. Your prayers were answered and nothing major was found.

And yes, Badger you will resent making that remark about my being older than you(by 3 months). But I do have 5 grandchildren, the oldest being 26. Thanks Griz for the kind compliment. Always what a lady likes to hear. Thank you all......Minnesota Rose.

I do already!

As Lou Costello said once, in a movie, "I HAVE BEEN A BAAAAAD BOY!" :rolleyes:

But sometimes, I just can't help myself.

Archived