SASS Wire Forum

Happy Friday all!

Grizzly Dave

Greg, I don't have the TV on when doing powder, and never have anything on it that I haven't seen before a zillion times, use it mainly for background noise. I powder charge each case, visually check it, and seat bullet, check crimp and drop into pistol cylinder before going to the next one.

Decap / resize, belling, and hard priming don't require nearly as much attention so I like the TV on during those operations. Especially when doing more than a couple hundred as it gets very tedious on a single stage press.

======================================

Do whatever works for you, guy. My favorite background noise is old-timey bluegrass music!

Well that just stinks. Can you come shoot at The Outlaws (usually done by noon) and make it to work?

Are you coming to DG at AC?

Hope to see you and Dar again soon!

:D

AM

Hey Allie,

I don't know if it's possible with the traffic getting back to The City. There's another class graduating from the Academy next week, and we have some one wanting to transfer from our station to another district. If he get that transfer it will open up a day watch position and I have seniority. If that happens I might have Saturdays off. It remains to be seen. I actually like working on the swing watch though.

And we're not sure about DG@AC yet. I might not be able to get all the days off. But again, it remains to be seen. But I'll be thinkin' about all y'all!

EC

Archived