SASS Wire Forum

Question for EEZOX Users

Gracos Kid

Howdy folks, just tried to place an order earlier today for EEZOX, as Midway's December Sales Paper listed the 1 quart size on sale from $34.99 to $19.99......... It is great stuff and I wanted to get some for a couple of friends that I had told about it. Midway informed me that it is not available, that the product was discontinued!!! I suspect it may have been a mis-print on the price, as they normally do not discount cleaning supplies/lubricants to that degree. This is not to discredit Midway, but just asking, Does anyone know if EEZOX is being discontinued, or did they recognize a mis-print on the sales price, and it will mysteriously reappear after the December Sales Paper expires?? :blush::rolleyes:

:blush: NO !!! Eezox is alive and well. My friend just got a case from G.B Distributors in Solvang, CA. He orders direct (you must buy a case, 12 cans). Midway has discontinued the product. Midway does wierd and wonderful stuff. However if you "google" Eezox you will find that Warren Outdoor carries it and will ship.

A search shows that Midway still has it in the very small sizes, but shows it as being discontinued, (By Midway, not the manufacturer).

The product in the December flyer was a closeout of the product, and they have since depleated their stock of the larger sizes.

It's still available though, just not through Midway. Google it up and you will find where to purchase it.

RBK

Archived