SASS Wire Forum

Where to shoot ?

Hellfire # 35333L

Getting real tired of the rain and I hate snow so thinking of trying "Snow Birding" next season. I like the area north of Escondido cause our daughter lives in San Diego. Also I'll get into the Chargers games free. Where can we shoot within a hour of that area.? I don't want to have to content with the traffic going north to LA.

Thanks

Hellfire and Lucky Lucy

Hellfire,

I'm a member of the Escondido Bandidos, I would be happy to answer any of your questions -

BTW - I believe we spoke awhile back about helping out your daughter.

Also about an hour away is another great club, the Cowboys.

Howdy Hellfire

The Pala Saddle Tramps shoot on the third Saturday, The range is located about twenty minutes north of Escondido. There are also a bunch of other shooting sports happening at Pala including lever rifle silouette and long long range buffalo rifle.

http://www.ncsapala.com/

If you make it down come check us out

Willy B'

Thanks for the info guys.

Ivory Jack...I know about the cowboys, and will be coming up there also..Had a few sips with you one evening at EOT 2003.

Rustler....I remember you.....Please PM me your phone # as I have a few questions about that area...

Hellfire

Willy,

I'll be down there the week before Winter Range and just hanging out in San Diego.. Maybe we can get together and get me a look at some of these ranges...Looks like I can shoot almost every weekend.

PM me your # and I'll give you a call to talk about it. You maybe able to answer some other questions I got.

Hellfire

Thanks for the info guys.

Ivory Jack...I know about the cowboys, and will be coming up there also..Had a few sips with you one evening at EOT 2003.

Hellfire

Howdy Hellfire,

I remember our meeting. I believe we were sipping Tyrconnell. C'mon up and shoot with The Cowboys; we'll show you a good time, guaranteed.

IJ,

Sure will...Just planning ahead right now. Will be down that way on the way to WR...Always spend a week with the daughter in SD. Then off to WR...Trying to make some contacts so I can look some of the ranges and RV parks over before next year.

Hellfire

We just had one up here in Portland,OR. that wanted to bomb a tree lighting crowd. I sure hope the feds had their s==t together one that one.....

HF

Archived