SASS Wire Forum

Trailers for rent?

Maddog Mark

I know this is stupid to ask but is there somebody smart enough over there at the ranch to have trailers available to rent (camp) with and stay on the property? It's just me and Whirlwind Wendy comin up, if we can find that type of lodging.......Maddog

I would do a search for RV rentals in the Albequerque area and find out from them if they will deliver and pick up....there aren't any for rent on Founders Ranch....

Sent Capt. Baylor a message and get the name of the outfit he rented from an few years ago. You should avoid them. He had a wretched experience. Consider sending a message to the local SASS clubs and see if one of their members would set up a personally-owned trailer at the ranch for your use. With the economy down as it is maybe someone could use the income.

• 2 weeks later...

I also rented from the same outfit he is a total con merchant and rip off artist. The company is RVStewart rentels. When we arrived from the uk he had no unit for us which was pre paid in advance for 2 days, we had to stay in a hotel until he provided a smaller unit. What a prick he is. Avoid like the plague

HOLY CRAP! THANKS! That's the only one I could find. Guess I'll stay with my reservation in Moriarity and call it good. Much obliged.

BK

HOLY CRAP! THANKS! That's the only one I could find. Guess I'll stay with my reservation in Moriarity and call it good. Much obliged.

BK

I drive right by the KOA there in Albuquerque on a weekly basis and, last time by, they had a bunch of those rental RV's there. They also have those cabins to rent. I can't find their number in the local phone book, but they are on Skyline NE. Roughly 15 miles from Founders Ranch.

Doc

Found the number. 505-296-3354. Address is 12400 Skyline NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123

Archived