SASS Wire Forum

SPF F/S Hi Lux Malcolm 6X period correct scope

I would like to sell my like new HI Lux Malcolm 6X period correct scope with original box and paperwork for sharps style rifle. It comes with all mounting hardware. Will fit 30, 32, 34-inch barrel and more with Hi Lux extensions.  Scope mounting does not require any drilling it uses the front and rear site dovetail on the barrel. it is a straight 6 power scope 3/4-inch tube. They retail at 475.00 I will take 375.00 plus shipping. Have more pics if needed. Will answer any questions thanks for reading. Open to same value trade cowboy stuff.

Fine Vintage Riflescopes for Fine Vintage Rifles...

William Malcolm is the oldest name in scope manufacturing, originally established in 1855. Malcolm Optics has stepped back in the time to redesign this historic line of telescopic rifle sights, providing today’s shooter a period correct scope with modern optics. 

IMG_9098.JPG

IMG_9101.JPG

IMG_9109.JPG

IMG_9118.JPG

IMG_9122.JPG

IMG_9123.JPG

5 hours ago, Bear Run Butch said:

I would like to sell my like new HI Lux Malcolm 6X period correct scope with original box and paperwork for sharps style rifle. It comes with all mounting hardware. Will fit 30, 32, 34-inch barrel and more with Hi Lux extensions.  it is a straight 6 power scope 3/4-inch tube. They retail at 475.00 I will take 375.00 plus shipping. Have more pics if needed. Will answer any questions thanks for reading. Open to same value trade cowboy stuff.

Fine Vintage Riflescopes for Fine Vintage Rifles...

William Malcolm is the oldest name in scope manufacturing, originally established in 1855. Malcolm Optics has stepped back in the time to redesign this historic line of telescopic rifle sights, providing today’s shooter a period correct scope with modern optics. 

IMG_9098.JPG

IMG_9101.JPG

IMG_9109.JPG

IMG_9118.JPG

IMG_9122.JPG

IMG_9123.JPG

PM sent

I am getting a lot of why or what is wrong with it. Well, I purchased the scope when I could not see through a peep sight clearly, recently I had cataract surgery and now I can see through the peep sight again. So I put the peep sight back on and do not need the scope to shoot this rifle. I prefer to shoot with the peep sight I have many rifles with scopes. 

Butch

Does the rear mount fit a dovetail or do you need to drill and tap ? I have a 34” Shilo Sharps Quigley that needs this scope. Please respond to drglasservision@gmail.com

Crowndog I sent email answering your question. Your question was a good one I updated my post. No drilling at all mounts mount in front and rear site dovetails on the barrel.

Thanks 

Butch

• Bear Run Butch changed the title to SPF F/S Hi Lux Malcolm 6X period correct scope

Archived