SASS Wire Forum

SOLD USFA Premium SAA in 45 with extra 45acp cylinder!! $REDUCED$ Buyer backed out still available

Doc and the Mrs have relegated me to an indoor range. That said a lot of toys will be going as I no longer have use for them other than to look at!!  Saved the best for last and would rather lose money to a SASS member but if no interest off to Gunbroker in a cpl days........

This is a 5.5" barrel model with a gorgeous mixture of color case-hardened and blued parts. Ships as-pictured in the original box with cloth bag, foam, etc.. Serial number puts it as a 100% US made gun, no soft Italian parts here.  All the USFA's I'll be selling are 100% US guns. Be careful as there are a lot of USFA's being sold as  true USFA US  guns when they are actually Italian parts guns!! All sales are ffl to ffl, no exceptions.  This gun was purchased new unfired from the original owner and is MINT with extra cylinder for 45 acp.   Seril numbered in 3 places like a first gen Colt.    $2500...$2350

55OAL.jpg

ltCLOSE.jpg

rtclose.jpg

MUZZLE.jpg

TUPHAMM.jpg

CYLX.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 changed the title to USFA Premium SAA in 45 with extra 45acp cylinder!! $REDUCED$ Buyer backed out still available
  • Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 changed the title to SOLD USFA Premium SAA in 45 with extra 45acp cylinder!! $REDUCED$ Buyer backed out still available

Archived