SASS Wire Forum

WTS non-SASS ATN Aries 7800c "Defender" Gen 3A Night Vision Weapon Sight - PRICE SLASHED to $500 shipped to CONUS

ATN Aries MK7800c Defender night vision rifle scope, in the original ATN Pelican-style hard case with all accessories.  (The "c" stands for Compact.)  Lightly used, excellent condition, works as designed, holds zero perfectly on my AR varmint gun.  There's one CR123 lithium battery in the case that still has some life in it.  I have not used the IR illuminator in a while, so there's no battery in it or in the case for it.  For its time, the Aries MK7800c was one of the most compact high-end Night Vision Rifle Scopes on the market.  Utilizing a top grade US-made Gen 3A light intensifier tube the Defender had an extremely sharp resolution and brightness among its competition a few years back.  It remains completely serviceable.

Features include fast front lens system for optimal brightness, easy push button operation, and a reticle brightness adjustment.  This MK7800c Defender Gen 3A Rifle Scope comes with ATN's detachable 450mw IR Illuminator with dedicated windage and elevation adjustments for total darkness usage; however, I never found the illuminator to be of any practical use; instead, I've used a wide-field Coyote Reaper XXL IR Illuminator, which literally turns night to day when viewed through the MK7800c scope. Performance is comparable to the PVS-14, Elcan Blackcat, PVS-17 and far more expensive weapon mounted solutions. The rifle scope includes an integral titanium high-strength Weaver style mounting base, Red on Green Night Vision Rifle Scope reticle and 1/8 MOA internal adjustments. 

I'm going out of the country for a month, next Monday.  I can ship on that day or sooner if you want this and can pay me electronically or by fast delivery of a USPS MO, and you want it before mid-September.  I saw a used one sell for $1500 a few years ago, but all NV has come down in price a bit, so I'm asking $850 shipped to CONUS (it is export controlled and can't be sent out of the United States, anyway.)  Reasonable offers will be considered.  Thanks for looking.

This listing is cross-posted.

ND

20230731_202317.jpg

20230731_202402.jpg

20230731_202405.jpg

20230731_202453.jpg

20230731_202522.jpg

• Nostrum Damus SASS #110702 changed the title to WTS non-SASS ATN Aries 7800c "Defender" Gen 3A Night Vision Weapon Sight - PRICE SLASHED to $500 shipped to CONUS

Archived