SASS Wire Forum

[SOLD] Marlin 1895 SBL Ultra Tactical Rifle | 45-70 Gov't

I bought this Marlin 1895 SBL because I was curious about tactical lever rifles, and the Marlin 1895 seems to get all the attention with rave reviews on its pure awesomeness. (I figured, go big or go home, right? LOL) Unfortunately, I'm not really a tactical lever rifle guy at heart, so I'm offering it for sale to a new home.

NOTE: This is the newer and stellar Ruger-made version, NOT the older and not-so-stellar Remington-made version.

The original owner claims to have never shot it, and I haven't shot it either. I'll leave that up to its new owner. The original owner had several upgrades professionally installed / performed, including the polishing and slicking of the internals. (When I picked it up at my FFL, the employees there were all wanting to handle it. One of the guys owned the short barrel version, and he kept marveling at how slick the action was on this particular rifle.) Condition is 99% pristine. Just a few slight handling marks and a small prick to the replaceable foam cheek riser cushion.

The full list of tactical upgrades is as follows:

Midwest Industries M-LOK Hand Guard | $189
Chisel Machining Stock | $375
Hoptic Longbow Quiver | $75
RPP Reduced Weight Trigger | $99 <-- Ridiculously light and crisp weight trigger pull at 1.5 to 2 lbs.
RPP Loading Gate | $40
RPP M-LOK Quiver | $65 (Separate, not pictured.)
RPP Comet Muzzle Brake | $99
RPP Quick Takedown Screw | $29
Magpul M-LOK QD Sling Mount | $20
Magpul QD Sling Swivels (x2) | $30
D4Guns Leather Lever Wrap | $25 (Separate, not pictured.)
Professional Polishing (Internals Only) | Unknown Cost
Grand total cost including $1900 for the base rifle itself = $2,946 + tax / shipping.

My asking price is $2400 shipped.

Shipping will come from my local FFL (City Arsenal in Greenville, SC) to your FFL of choice.

Please feel free to ask questions. As always, happiness guaranteed.

Regards,
Wade

Marlin1-1000px.jpg

Marlin2-1000px.jpg

Marlin3-1000px.jpg

Marlin4-1000px.jpg

Marlin5-1000px.jpg

Marlin6-1000px.jpg

• Wade Butcher changed the title to [SOLD] Marlin 1895 SBL Ultra Tactical Rifle | 45-70 Gov't

Archived