SASS Wire Forum

FS: One Uberti '58 Remmington stainless steel percussion cylinder in 44 caliber left; will add spare treso and factory nipples as well!

Hi all!

Am selling off my last Uberti 1858 Remington, 8 inch barrel, blued, treso nipples, forged frame with custom made and fitted Ultra Ivory grips by Eagle Grips (and they no longer do Ultra Ivory, alas!) $375 shipped to your door where legal, will need to show proof of age and atest that you can legally own this. Will also include the original wood grips; I stripped off the plastic red finish and tung oiled them. (If you purchase a conversion cylinder for this, that will ship separately from the gun.)--SPF

Also have THREE 45 colt six shot conversion cylinders by Taylor's Firearms, for the same model including one fitted specifically to the above gun. (Interestingly, the other two cylinders appear to fit the above gun as well.) Each cylinder $160 shipped to your door.  (These start at $220 on Taylor's web site.)--ALL SPF

Also have TWO percussion cylinders with treso nipples for the Uberti 1858 Remington. Each cylinder $85 shipped to your door. 

One blued, one stainless steel. (These start at $120 at Midway.)-- Blue SPF, Stainless still available.

Everything is in super fine condition; no rust, patina, corrosion etc.  I am fastidious about keeping my firearms clean and well lubed!  

Payment via USPS MO (or personal check ok if you are a long time SASS member)

***** IF you buy the remaining persussion cylinder for an Uberti '58 Remington, I will also add in 6 factory  and 7 treso nipples, all new/never used, in addition to the tresos already on the cylinder!

• Jackson Haller changed the title to FS: One Uberti '58 Remmington stainless steel percussion cylinder in 44 caliber left; will add spare treso and factory nipples as well!

Archived