SASS Wire Forum

For Sale - 2- 45LC - Short Stroked - Revised Pricing

I'm going to put my two revolvers up for sale.  Both are 45LC, short stroked, 4.75 barrels.  Purchased about a year and a half ago and had some health problems so they really only have at most, 5 or 6 matches on them.  #1 is the Uberti SASS Pro and #2 is the Taylors Short Stroked Runnin' Iron. I got the SASS Pro first and then when I couldn't find another, got the Taylors.  Basically, they are the same gun.  Handle and shoot well.  The Taylors has a curved trigger while the Uberti is more straight whereas the hammer on the Taylor's is straight and the SASS Pro, a bit curved.  The Taylors stocks are a shade lighter as well.  The base pin on the Uberti needs some work or replaced with Belt Mt.   I shoot Duelist and was thinking the short stroked pistols would be a blessing for these older hands but I really can't get used to them.  I have another pair of Runnin' Irons that Long Hunter did awhile back that I truly love.  So, I asking $1395 plus actual shipping from my FFL to yours for the pair as I really don't want to sell them separately.  I will consider offers and/or trades.  Thanks for your consideration.  

20220129_182902.jpg

• Palmetto Jack changed the title to For Sale - 2- 45LC - Short Stroked - Revised Pricing

BTT

Archived