SASS Wire Forum

Sold Pedersoli Wyatt-Earp hammered coach gun

Sold. I no longer do Classic Cowboy so I am selling my SXS Wyatt-Earp hammered coach gun.

It was made by Pedersoli and is in 12 Ga. with 20 inch barrels.  It has a 14.5 inch LOP and a very nice rubber recoil but pad.  When I got the gun it had a couple of 20 pound trigger pulls.  The locks on this gun are identical to standard musket locks and I have been tuning musket locks for over 30 years so I have the experience necessary to tune up these locks and was able to get them down to between 4 & 5 pounds.  The case coloring is beautiful and the blueing is 99%.  It opens easily and stays open so it is easy to shuck out used shells and get the new shells into it, but it has not been worked on except for the trigger pull. There are some use marks on the wood like any CAS gun would have. When I got the gun I purchased some extra lock parts knowing that they might need to be replaced in the future.  The extra parts will be included with the gun and include:

2 Bridal screws

2 Sears, left & right

2 Mainsprings, left & right

2 Sear springs, left & right

2 Sear spring screws

The extra parts cost over $250 and have never been used.  I will ship in the original box along with the original papers. $1500. + shipping to your FFL.

If you would like some more pictures of the gun please send me a PM and let me know what view you would like to see.

Wyatt-Earp full view.jpg

Archived