SASS Wire Forum

Pair of USFA RODEO II Satin Nickel .38 Revolvers 4.75” Barrel - SOLD

These Rodeo revolvers were originally sold and tuned by Long Hunter including:

• Forcing cone cut to 11 degrees
  • Comes with a crisp, no creep trigger pull
  • Replace factory flat “hand” spring. The frame is drilled and a Ruger style coil spring is installed for reliability.
  • Factory main spring is replaced with a Lee's Gunslinger flat spring for a smooth, reliable cocking motion while maintaining a quick hammer drop
  • Factory flat “trigger/bolt” spring is replaced with a wire spring for added strength.

They are lovely guns with satin nickel finish and carbona blue accents. Not only smooth, they are beautifully balanced, and enormously fun to shoot.  I credit these revolvers with many of my buckles and awards. Sadly, USFA Rodeos are no longer manufactured.

The original plastic “simulated burlwood” grips are part of this package, although I didn’t think they did justice to such a fine pair of revolvers.  

The grips installed and pictured on the guns are custom-made checkered walnut.

NOTES:  Neither of these revolvers have a lowered hammer.   They are essentially an identical pair but are not consecutively numbered.

.38 Special
4 3/4" Barrel
Satin Nickel Finish with Carbona Blue Accents

SOLD
Includes shipping from my FFL to your FFL, lower 48 states.

1-USFA-Rodeos.jpg

2-USFA-Rodeos.jpg

3-USFA-Rodeos.jpg

4-USFA-Rodeos.jpg

5-USFA-Rodeos.jpg

7-USFA-Rodeos.jpg

8-USFA-Rodeos.jpg

Sadly, not.  I thought I did but I'm unable to find anything.  Someone else owned them but hardly used them before I purchased them directly at a match.  If the original papers were provided, I can't recall seeing them and I regrettably didn't follow up or stowed them somewhere that I can't remember.  I was newly widowed at the time and just wanted some fine guns as a treat.  It's a great question, though!

• Lady Viper, SASS #75964 changed the title to Pair of USFA RODEO II Satin Nickel .38 Revolvers 4.75” Barrel - SOLD Pending Funds
On 6/8/2021 at 12:11 PM, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Long Hunter will verify work for a small fee. 

Not if they were done before he moved to his new shop.

• Lady Viper, SASS #75964 changed the title to Pair of USFA RODEO II Satin Nickel .38 Revolvers 4.75” Barrel - SOLD

Archived