SASS Wire Forum

Sold!

Anyone need a butt stock and fore-end for a 336 pistol grip? I have a set and don't mind splitting them up. The butt stock has the Marlin red rubber pad and the fore-end has the cap, not the band. They are currently on a model 30 Glenfied half mag I have, but I will be taking this wood off. Real nice wood, I just have another set I'd rather see on this rifle. I will say this about the fore-end, when I got it, it had a piece of masking tape that had wrote 356ER (that's the rare model 336 chambered in .356 Winchester), so the barrel channel is a bit bigger than a 30-30 barrel, but it doesn't particularly look bad, I just want to bring this to your attention. I don't know, but it may fit something such as a 38-55, .444 or 45-70. I am not sure if 336 and 1895 wood are interchangeable or not. If someone knows please chime in, but I think they are.  Both are hand checkered, not laser, not press checkered. Checkering is sharp, brought to you by the good folks in New Haven, Connecticut.......

$175 free shipping if you buy both Lower 48

OR

$125 for the butt stock by itself shipped Lower 48

and

$60 for the fore end by itself shipped Lower 48

NO CALIFORNIA SELLS! Haha, just jerking ya'lls chain. Cali-sales always welcome!

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0189.JPG

Archived