SASS Wire Forum
Bo Bender

Cowboy Hat

I will be visiting family this week in the Asland KY, Fort Gay WV area. Anybody know of a hat shop or western clothing store in eastern KY or western WV where I can buy a quality hat? Nothing up here in New England that I can find, CT used to be the home of Stetson Hats back in the day, no more. Thanks Pards!

Wades Western Wear. Off US 52 in Ironton,  Ohio. Across the Ohio river from Ashland Ky.

They have a websute

• Thanks 1

Maverick's Custom Hats and Restoration.  Very, very nice stuff.  Sometimes has hats in stock.  Elkview, West Virginia.  (304) 550-3346

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

IF you head further east towards Fayette County, KY (Lexington area), The Boot Store just outside of Nicholasville, KY has the best selection of western wear I've seen in the mid-west.  It's more like a small Texas shop than a Boot Barn or something like that.  They aren't the cheapest, but all they have is top quality and they have tons of sizes for us hard to fit folks.

Can't go wrong with them.

Keep your powder dry,

Wild Ben