SASS Wire Forum

Spring Cleaning #2 price lowered 3rd time

Sarge

For sale are a gunbelt, 2- .45 belt sliders and two strong side holsters.  When I purchased these, I was told they were Evil Roy holsters.  The gun belt and sliders are marked Kilpatrick Leather.  The holsters are unmarked.  I spoke with Evil Roy before putting them up for sale here.  After describing the holsters, he told me that they are very likely his holster made by Kirkpatrick leather about 12 years ago.  He stated they would be Kydex lined rather than steel lined, as he uses today.  Also, interestingly, the holster are set for a 2 1/4 inch belt rather than a 2 1/2 inch belt as he uses today.  I called Kilpatrick leather.  They were unable to provide any additional information.  

The belt is lined an marked 38C.  The middle hole on the belt is at 37 inches and the outside hole is at 39 inches.  There is room for one or two more holes if needed.  The right hand holster shows some interior wear.  See photo.  The left side holster shows minimal inside wear.  The holsters fit 5 1/2 inch Colt clones.  The previous owner told me they also fit Rugers.  Please use your judgement on that.  Each slide is set up for 6- .45 cartridges.  (Firearm is not included).  First I'll take it gets it.  $230 shipped in the US.  Will consider outside the US for additional shipping.  Please feel free to ask questions, I'll do my best.  I work so if I don't get back with you right away, please bear with me.  

IMG_0159[1].JPG

IMG_0161[1].JPG

IMG_0162[1].JPG

1 hour ago, El Cubano said:

I'd be interested in the 45 slides if you want to part out

I would like to keep everything together as a set, but will keep it in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived