SASS Wire Forum

WTS: incomplete set of Lyman 310 dies for 38-40 WCF

Fort Reno Kid

09-24-2017: This post hasn't generated any interest so I'll advertise on another forum.  I'll leave this open in the event there's interest and, if so, please use my email address.

WTS: incomplete set of Lyman 310 dies for 38-40 WCF; HANDLES NOT INCLUDED.  It has 3 of the 4 dies: (1) neck-expanding die (2) decapping die w/decapping pin (3) bullet-seating die

It is MISSING the primer-seating die.

This comes in the old orange Lyman box.  Original instructions are long gone but an internet search for "Lyman 310 reloading tool" will bring up reproductions. Bot these years ago at a gun show but never used 'em.  They look lightly used to almost new.

Side note: Lyman sells a 7/8" adapter that enables these dies to be used in a single-stage bench press.  Or use them with a large-handle Lyman tong tool if you already have one.

Price: $30 which includes shipping.  Your personal check will be fine if you'll allow it a few days to clear.

You can PM me but be warned that my PM has sometimes acted up.  If interested, feel free to email me at fortrenokid@sbcglobal.net

Archived