SASS Wire Forum

SPF: two sets of holsters and a cartridge belt (cross draw and strong side)

Johnny Dollar

Everything is sold pending funds. Thanks all!

First up is a set of holsters (no belt) made by Ross leather in South Africa. These are the tooled with concho version. strong side and right hand cross draw. Very nicely made and suede lined in excellent condition Midway sells them for $89 each. I'm looking for $100 for both shipped. These fit my original rugers and also a set of Uberitis model P fine. They are for 5 1./2" barrels

Next is a holster and belt set. Nicely made and in excellent condition. Belt and holsters are lined with suede. Some tooling and stitched. Bullet loops are .45. Belt is 2 1/2" wide. The belt started its life as a 44/45 size however I removed the billet and resewed it further in to fit me. It now measures about 40" to the first hole and close to 44" to the last... somewhere close to 42" in the middle. I can get better measurements if needed. These are made in Mexico and sold by Texasgunslinger.com http://texasgunslinger.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=18

I also added the dollar conchos to the holsters which will stay. The holsters are both strong side.These fit my original rugers and also a set of Uberitis model P fine. They are for 5 1./2" barrels. Looking for $160 shipped.

First I'll take it gets it. Ask any questions. Payment by check (will wait), postal money order or paypal as a gift.

Ross holsters

IMG_4537_zps5hksmnjq.jpg

IMG_4536_zpsibvy3fo8.jpg

Holsters and belt

IMG_4542_zpspg7q1xwm.jpg

IMG_4539_zps3oqr56lr.jpg

IMG_4540_zpsdcnmntik.jpg

IMG_4546_zpsajnkgjms.jpg

IMG_4545_zpsbkaexymo.jpg

IMG_4544_zpsw7ny0ttb.jpg

IMG_4543_zpsoe1z3rzu.jpg

IMG_4547_zpso8hdwr2y.jpg