SASS Wire Forum

FS - Pair of Uberti 1858 Remington NMA's

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I have a pair of Uberti 1858 Remington NMA cap & ball pistols that I'm in all likelyhood not going to use. One has been shot once,

the other twice. They are both in NIB looking condition. I've kept them in a moisture controlled safe, and periodically clean & oil them. I'll even throw in a Cavalry holster,

powderhorn and Lee .454 ball mold. Not interested in selling anything separately. Either it all goes, or it all stays. Asking $500 for all. No pictures (I can send you one if

you want), but they are the standard Uberti 1858 Remington NMA.

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I have a pair of Uberti 1858 Remington NMA cap & ball pistols that I'm in all likelyhood not going to use. One has been shot once,

the other twice. They are both in NIB looking condition. I've kept them in a moisture controlled safe, and periodically clean & oil them. I'll even throw in a Cavalry holster,

powderhorn and Lee .454 ball mold. Not interested in selling anything separately. Either it all goes, or it all stays. Asking $550 for all. No pictures (I can send you one if

you want), but they are the standard Uberti 1858 Remington NMA.

Howdy,

5-1/2" or 8" barrel? Blued, Blued/CCH, or Stainless?

Thanks,

McC

Oh yeah, probably should provide details.

Both are the 8" barrel, Blued with brass trigger guard.

Just in case anyone was interested, I finally took a couple of pictures:

P1000473_zpsvug2i54f.jpg

P1000472_zpshr2wmxsr.jpg

This is everything included:

P1000471_zpsut5mimst.jpg

BTT

Bueler? Bueler?

Anyways, just in case anyone is interested, I dropped the price to $500 for everything.

Archived