SASS Wire Forum

FS SL900 Dillon Shot Shell Reloader

Pards, SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I hate to part with it, but health reasons force me to sell, this machine has every option available except the roller handle, list was over $1350. It is set up for 12 Gauge shells.

With it will go all of the hundreds of once fired hulls, primers, wads, box loader and any other shot shell loader accessories I can put my hands on. Some of this will have to be sent in a seperate containers.

$900 plus shipping up to $50, I will pay any shipping above that amount plus the insurance.

Pictures available with email address, you can send that in the open here on the wire or PM me with address.

First "I'll take it" here or in a PM will get it, time stamps will be used to keep it fair to everyone. Thank you for your time.

Abilene Al

Dakota,

You got it. I will answer your PM with info for sending $950 in gold dust. I know you will not be disapointted, it has not seen a lot of use due to my work, travel and now personal health condition.

If I have shot would you be interested in that at a reduced price plus PO flat rate shipping?

Abilene

That took all of 7 minutes!!!

That means you left money on the table. LOL

Percy, Do you know Three Finger Dutchman and Dirty Sally? Use to shoot with them when we lived in Oceana, CA

Archived