SASS Wire Forum

Ruger P85MK II 9mm for sale*****SPF******

One Ruger P85 MKII stainless, 9mm for sale. Very nice condition, Used very little. Owners manual, extra mag, holster and magazine loader assist included. No Box 15 round magazines.

$300.00 plus $25.00 shipping to your FFL

The 1st PM I get that says, " I'll take it". and it's sold.

Ruger%20P85%20001_zps06td9d9w.jpg

Ruger%20P85%20002_zpsk1jre10u.jpg

Ruger%20P85%20003_zpsrvbqzeza.jpg

Ruger%20P85%20004_zpsnbpakug5.jpg

This was the one gun I sold as a young man that I have always regretted and wanted to get again(mine was just the p85 model) what is the diference between it and the mk2?........I wish I had the cash!.....PM me some more info on the one you have as it will spark my interest more(I may purchase it regardless of my financial status!)

This was the one gun I sold as a young man that I have always regretted and wanted to get again(mine was just the p85 model) what is the diference between it and the mk2?........I wish I had the cash!.....PM me some more info on the one you have as it will spark my interest more(I may purchase it regardless of my financial status!)

I don't know the difference between the tw0.

Mag capacity is 15 rds.

I don't know the difference between the tw0.

Mag capacity is 15 rds.

I looked it up and the first p85's had a firing pin flaw that caused the de-cocker to allow the hammer to come into contact w/the firing pin w/enough force to discharge the firearm(only one instance of this happening was ever recorded Ruger says) It was enough to recall all original p85's and fix them free of charge. Later the company released the new improved p85's under the mk2 designation in which the mechanical issues were addressed......Basically the same gun, so thats nice to know

I just bought a S&W 5906 earlier this week. I now will have a gun for my wife. This Ruger got a great review

You cant go wrong w/either brand of gun when it comes to Ruger or Smith&Wesson.....Dependable, reliable, affordable, deadly accurate!!

Archived