SASS Wire Forum

CAS gunz fer sale

FS a pair of Jimmy Spurs best SASS rugers 357 wid 4 3/4" barrels. Very slick an VG shape. Transfer bars removed etc. With original box. 1900.00 shipped to your FFL.

FS pair of Long Hunter Rodeos 4 3/4" 45 LC VG shape. Slight holster wear no cyl ring with one scratch shown. Was done at a match by cowpoke trying to help tighten trigger housing. Boxes bags an paperwork incl. 1900.00 shipped to your FFL **SOLD**

FS 1873 20" Cimm 45 cal straight stock rifle. Slick SS by I think Cody but I'm not sure. Gun shoots great and gives nuttin to any kit. has cart wear as shown, very well cared for indeed. front sight has what looks like JB weld to hold in place. not many dings from matches. 1050.00 shipped to your FFL **SOLD**

USFA pistols and 73 rifle belonged to a cowpoke whom has had medical problems an stopped shooting.

Let me know if I can help you. HEREpistols%20pic3_zpskueysknh.jpg

RRR

spistolpic1_zpsr9txnhr1.jpgpistolpic2_zpsvncsjrkw.jpgriflepics5_zpsblamdbtx.jpgrifle%20pic4_zpskaltcoc2.jpgrifle%20pic3_zps3mwhgkbn.jpgrifle%20pic2_zps9fl9abri.jpgrifle%20pic1_zpssoidtsef.jpgpistols%20pic3_zpskueysknh.jpgdavepic1_zpspoklcrry.jpg

Archived