SASS Wire Forum

Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club Work Days

Rock Rotten

Even though thunderstorms are predicted this weekend' ALL attempts will be made to work Saturday and Sunday. Road has been graded so access should be good. Be sure to bring rain gear. Lunch provided!

Yup, Shady and I will be there, I've got 2 pork roasts in the fridge to put in the smoker tomorrow morning when I get home from work. We are having pulled pork and other stuff, for our lunch break. Weather man may say rain in Fort Worth or Dallas, but that doesn't mean it will be raining on the range. Hope to see y'all there.

Looks like we might get a break, they are showing most of expected bad weather way north of club. Looks like it might be a good day after all.

23 workers today! Excellent turn out even though storms were threatening. So many thanks to all. We got almost all the debris piled up and ready to burn. We WILL be working tomorrow! Repairs will commence and a pile will burn! Bring weedeaters! Dang grass is taking over but we'll take all the rain we can get.

I arrived a little late and was absolutely amazed at the number of vehicles at the range when I arrived. These folks appreciate a great place to shoot and two fine clubs to keep it going. My count was 25, but I've never known Rock to miss.

Archived