SASS Wire Forum

WTB Tuned pair of 357 revolvers

Guitargene82

Evil Roy's, Smoke Wagon Deluxes, El Patron Comp's, Slicked Rugers...? Ready to buy my first set, but I want to do it right the first time (I know I'll end up buying more but with one set, I'm not gonna want to send them off for custom work anytime soon). Cash in hand.

I have a pair of Ruger new vaqueros blue with 5.5" barrels. Short stroked and butter smooth action done by Boomstick.

I've got a set of 50th Anniversary Ruger Blaclhawks, with Jimmy Spurs' full race action job, not short stroked. Smoothest guns you'll find. Big ol sights, easy to see, perfect for the age grouper. .357 Mag, 4 5/8" bbls. If interested, I've also got world class leather from Murphy's custom Gunleather for them.

If you are looking for the ready to go...Have a backup pair of Ruger 4 3/4 Old Model Vaqueros, that have ben Short-Stroked (By GAA Kid Celero) and have had the hammers change to short stubby hammers.. These guns are case hardened.

Pic's and pricing on request

Redstone Rider

I have a pair of Stainless Ruger New Model Vaquero's with 4 5/8" barrels in 357. They have seen very little use. Action job by me.

$1130 shipped to your FFL.

I can email pictures.

Johnny Meadows

johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

Archived