SASS Wire Forum

Model 97 Mechanic Wanted in Centrl TX

Contact Nate Kiowa Jones at http://www.stevesgunz.com/

He moved his operation to Lampasas a while back. He's done some excellent '97 work for us.

Laz

Guest Max Morgan, SASS 41265

this is to Tacoma two fingers.

howdy, I tried to send a reply to you about a couple of gunsmiths that could help you with your 97.

I suggested coyote cap and boomstick jay. both will be at coming at cha, the southwest regional championship in a few weeks.

futher I suggested you might consider sending the shotgun to t bone dooley the man who organizes and runs the match.

he has a gun shop in northeast texas where he could receive the shotgun and take it to coming at cha to get it fixed.

either of those two could fix your gun and then send it to you in Austin, tx.

just trying to expedite the situation for you. t bone know boths of the gunsmith/ shooters.

you can get contact info for t bone in his badlands bar 3 website in the sass directory.

max morgan sass 41265

Heck. The Brisco Kid is right over here at Old Fort Parker, near Mexia and Groesbeck. Best get here quick.

I think Nate is the closest CAS gunsmith to you. Give him a call. When he was in Port Arthur I would run over there when I had business in Beaumont, and he would sometimes fix guns while I waited, if the fix was relatively simple. By the way, "relatively simple" for Nate, was godawful complicated for me!

Laz

Archived