SASS Wire Forum

SPF WTS Non-Sass Smith and Wesson 908 9mm

SPF SPF I have for sale a nice 9mm carry package. It is a Smith and Wesson 908 single stack 9mm. The S&W 908 is the economy version of the 3913. They all had the bobbed hammer. This one was sent in to S&W and had the spur hammer put on it.

It is in very good shape with minor wear around the edges of the slide. It comes with 4 magazines. Two are factory S&W magazines. One has the flat floorplate, and the other has the finger extension. The other two are Pro Mags, but work great. The holster is a Don Hume and is in excellent shape also. Magazine capacity is 8 on these, so I do not think that this is considered a high capacity firearm in most states.

I am not familiar with the regulations of all of the states, so please make sure it is legal in your state if you want to buy. Please make sure that your FFL will accept from a private individual. I will be sure to include a copy of my ID in the box.

Price is $350 plus shipping. I will be more than happy to meet FTF in NE Indiana.

First to post "I'll take it" gets it. It is listed on another site, but I will keep this updated if it sells.

Thanks!

smith908007_zps7b8b79c3.jpg

smith908006_zps0c10aa23.jpg

smith908005_zps5e826c6a.jpg

Archived