SASS Wire Forum

For sale- Uberti 1873 Carbine-.45lc

Hangry Bob

Back up for sale. . Almost new uberti 1873 in .45 colt. 20" barrel. Only around 100 rounds through it for testing. This is the NEW MODEL renegade. Stage three short stroke, springs were lightened appropriately. I have a set of slix springs I will send with it. 1,000.00 bucks, you pay shipping. Pm for pics.

Howdy NSF,

Just a thought, put the caliber in the heading.

Might help find that one pard who loves .45s.

ymmv.

Best

CR

• 3 weeks later...

would like to visit with you about your rifle, although a lifetime shooter I am new to sass. Also do not know the renegade rifle. will the mag hold atleast 10? is it comparable to a tuned rifle by long hunter? if possible i can be reached at 361.652.5112. many thanks

I called and left a message, but in case you don't get it, my number is 608 485 1064. The renegade model is uberti's second attempt at a factory short stroked rifle. The stoke kit is a good design this time, but the springs needed help. The tube does hold ten rounds. I have not handled one of longhunter's rifles and I am not a professional smith, but I have handled several short stroked 73's and I would say that this rifle is just as good. The carrier has been beveled and the timing adjusted, as well as the strings being lightened appropriately. It feeds 200gr rnfp flawlessly. It really does shoot nicely.

Archived